Husqvarna Bit Quick Disconnect Slider
- Bit quick disconnect slider 1-1/2″
- Bit quick disconnect 1-1/4″
- Bit quick disconnect 1-1/4″ bronze nylon
- Bit quick disconnect 5/8″ nylon
Husqvarna Brickie TS355 B
- The new Husqvarna Brickie TS 355 B is a compact, dry-cutting masonry saw capable of cutting a wide range of brick and block.
- 2 hp 13 Amps Motor.
- At 47 lbs with cart, the TS 355 B can easily be transported around the job site by one person.
- Spring-assisted cutting head makes plunge cutting and step cutting easier.
- Trigger switch can be locked in the on position for small continuous cuts.
- Replaceable electric motor air filter is easily cleaned for extended motor brush life.
- Includes premium masonry blade.
- Vulcanized rubber-topped conveyor cart reduces vibration and holds material better.
- Blade rotation 3500 Rpm.
Husqvarna Power Pack PP 418
The Husqvarna PP 418 features a 18 hp Gas powered engine.
- Engine Gas twin cylinder OHV, air-cooled, electric start, Briggs & Stratton
- Motor output 18 hp, (13.5 kW)
- Flow rates: 10 gpm (40 l/min), 8 gpm (30 l/min), 5 gpm (20 l/min)
- Maximum Pressure, 2,000 psi (140 bar)
- Weight 298 lbs (135 kg.)
- Can power any hydraulic tool requiring 5, 8, or 10 gpm flow at 2,000 psi.
- Ideally suited to provide power for Husqvarna K2500 power cutter, K3600 MK II ring saw and other power cutters.
- Power for Husqvarna DM 406 H and other core drills.
- Perfect for diamond chain saws.
- Use with Husqvarna WS 325 and other small wall saws.
- Also for breakers, tampers, drivers, chippers, drills, earth augers and more.
- 1/2″ x 25′ hose set (2 hoses) included.
- Unique hydrostatic pump system does not use engine rpm to regulate flow, providing more consistent and accurate flow at 5, 8, and 10 gpm.
- Electronic engine controller maintains constant engine speed under load to ensure maximum power at all flow settings.
- Automatic power-on-demand saves fuel and has a five second delay for smoother tool operation during intermittent cutting conditions.
- Automatic power-on-demand is adjustable for different tools and hose lengths and can be switched off for constant power when desired.
- Hydraulic oil is cooled by a large, air-to-oil exchanger and 9″ fan to provide maximum machine life and power.
- Hose set (2 hoses included as standard) 1/2″ (13cm) x 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Hydraulic connections Flat faced couplers with dust caps
- Hydraulic oil capacity, gal (l) 4 (15)
- Fuel capacity, gal (l) 3 (11.4)
- Dimensions (LxWxH), in (mm) 35 x 21 x 29 (89 x 53 x 74)
- 12 Volt start battery for easy operation.
Partner by Husqvarna K3000 Wet 14″ Saw
A powerful, versatile electric cutter with wet cutting kit. Makes it possible to do smaller cutting jobs indoors with a minimum of dust and slurry
Free shipping from factory warehouse
Blade not included
The Husqvarna K3000 Electric is one of the world’s most powerful and versatile electric saws. This machine offers new alternatives for cutting outside as well as inside. With it’s powerful motor (2.7 hp), ergonomic design and deep cutting capacity, it’s the best in its class. The K3000 Electric is not an angle grinder, it is a concrete saw from the ground up.
- For cutting indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for quick and easy cutting of building block, pipe, reinforcement bar, supports, etc.
- Easily adjusts between cutting different materials.
- High power, a big 1800 w (120 v)
- Capacity for 14″ cutting blade (5″ cutting depth)
- Forward rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback
- Good distance between handles for safe control and reduced load
- Front handle that facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting
- Comfortable patented design of the rear handle makes your job easier
- Elguard’, the advanced electronic overload protection, warns you by pulsating the rpms when you’re approaching overload
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- SoftStart , this feature gives the saw a gradual start when the trigger is pulled. This makes it so the saw does not initially jump to full power. This feature gives the operator more control
- Pulling rotation reduces the risk of jamming and kickback.
Elgard the advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
Electronic soft start.
Quick locking of the spindle and large outlet in the blade guard simplify blade changes.
- K 3000 Wet has an integrated regulator that controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade.
- The amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
Husqvarna Power Pack PP325 E
The Husqvarna PP 325 E is an electro-hydraulic power pack that is a simple and efficient, yet versatile, cart-mounted power pack that includes a tubular frame which protects components.
- Electric motor 480 V, 16 amp, 60 Hz, 3 PHASE.
- Motor output 12.5 hp, (9 kW)
- Flow rates: 10 gpm (40 l/min)
- Maximum Pressure, 2,000 psi (140 bar)
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg.)
- The PP325 E can be easily transported and operated by one person
- 1/2″ x 26′ hose set (3 hoses) included.
KV750 Standard Cutting Cart
- Specially designed for the K750.
- Saw can be installed or removed in less than one minute.
- Depth control accessible from working position.
- Alignment control and /or curve cutting adjustment.
- Easy adjustable handle with throttle control.
- Folds for easy storage and transportation.
- 4 Gals water tank.
Target By Husqvarna Super Tilematic TS 250 XL3
Free shipping from the Target factory warehouse
Free 3pcs cutting package (a $49.99 value)
Free Folding stand (a $84.99 value)
- Rip cut 31″ tile, diagonally cuts 22″ x 22″ tile
- 34 in. (863 mm) 24 in. (610 mm) with optional cart.
- The sliding water pan allows instant adjustment from small to large material for unequaled productivity and convenience.
- New spring-assisted plunge cut capacity and blade shaft lock
- New galvanized water pan helps resist rust
- Free 10″ diamond blade & water pump
New Features for The Super Tilematic TS 250 XL3
The saw features a galvanized pan which resists rusting. The saw features a new larger main cart and a standard extension for cutting large tile. The cam adjustment makes tensioning the belt simple, while the new optional adjustable rolling stand makes transporting the saw to and from the jobsite easier
Tilt-up Blade Guard
The heavy-duty cast aluminum guard provides maximum protection for the operator. Thicker water hose connects to the outside of the blade guard and evenly distributes water to both sides of the blade. This prevents the loss of blade side clearance, protecting the integrity of the blade for longer life and more accurate cuts. The wide blade guard prevents rubbing of profile wheels against the sides of the guard for reduced noise and easier wheel installation.
Aluminum Conveyor Cart Assembly and Extension
The cart is made of cast aluminum for strength and rigidity and includes a cast aluminum rip guide. The conveyor cart’s rubber top grips material securely for more accurate cuts. The large steel wheels help the cart roll smoothly on the tracks. A convenient ruler at the front is labeled both in inches and metric measurements.
The TS 250 XL3 features a premium, six-groove poly V-belt that drives the blade at the proper speed. V-belts have less vibration so they are smoother running, which also reduces belt slippage and transmits more power to the blade-shaft. The belt guard totally encloses the belt to protect both the operator and the saw components.
- Patented sliding tray design allows maximum cutting capacity on large tiles.
- The adjustable rolling stand has a patent-pending spring-assist for easy raising/lowering of saw.
- The cutting head can be adjusted to various heights
- Smooth rolling, large conveyor carts with metal wheels maintain high precision with fewer parts and less wear
- 10″ blade capacity for cutting thicker material.
- Operator is able to cut 31″ (787mm) square tiles in one pass and make diagonal cuts on tile up to 24″ (609mm) square with optional cart.
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance.
- Ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single voltage continuous-duty motor that is totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Feature a dual capacitor for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions.
- Motors are UL and CSA approved.
- Water pump is epoxy-coated and lifetime lubricated.
- Water hoses connect easily to the outside of the blade guard.
Husqvarna 5300 Millenium Hard Bits Professional Grade
- Hard is for asphalt and concrete with soft, abrasive aggregate.
- Also for drilling air-cured refractories.
- 14″ drilling depth
- Total segment height: .320″ (.250″ diamond depth; .070″ segment base)
- 1″, 1-1/2″ have 5/8″-11 arbor. All other sizes have 1-1/4″-7 thread adapter.
- Wet cutting, brazed.
- 1″ to 8″ diameter are laser welded.