Alpha Tile Bullnose Kit
Alpha® designed the Tile Bullnose Kit to create a bullnose edge on tile or stone and polish it to a factory quality finish with a few simple hand-held tools. The kit includes an electric polisher, profiler, backer pad, Ceramica EX discs and an apron.
Tile Bullnose Kit Includes
- Alpha VSP-120 Alpha Electric Variable Speed Polisher
- Alpha 3/8″ Profiler for granite
- Ceramica EX Wet Resin Polishing Pad Kit
- Alpha Apron
- Alpha 4″ Flex Backer Pad
Alpha AIR-658 Ultimate Air Polisher for Fabricators
- High performance, pneumatic polishing tool designed for continuous production use.
- Fabricators love its compact design and low weight.
- They also know that it is very durable under some of the most adverse conditions that a tool is required to operate in.
- Shop workers easily use this tool with little or no fatigue.
- It has a centrally fed water distribution system that provides the best finishes possible.
- Alpha AIR-658 is a lightweight tool that accepts 3, 4 or 5-inch discs.
- Includes the side handle, a splash guard, pneumatic lubrication oil, and the hoses for air, water and exhaust along with the appropriate fittings.
- Air Consumption 16 CFM
- Air Pressure 85-95 PSI
- Speed 3,500 RPM
- Weight 2.64 Lbs
- Spindle 5/8” – 11
- Air Inlet 1/4” Npt
- Air lead hose – 10 feet (3m)
- Exhaust Muffler
- Side handle (reversible)
- Hose adapter with Water valve with hose Wrenches / Splash Guard
- Sealed bearings to increase life and a rear exhaust system, Alpha® AIR-658 is designed to last a long time.
- Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor, a large reservoir, 5 hp for each tool.
- Air consumption is 15 CFM and required air pressure is 85-95 PSI.
- Alpha® AIR-658 is the best addition to any stone shop.
Alpha Scratch Removal Kit
Designed with stone fabricators in mind, this kit comes with everything you need for scratch removal and seam polishing in the field. Start with the How-To Video to learn the proper scratch removal technique, then utilize the Alpha® Twistouch Turbo system to polish the fl at surface without the wavy finish caused by most flexible polishing discs.
- The AWP-158 comes with a “C” handle and a flat polishing caster designed to improve stability during scratch removal and seam polishing for superior results.
- Great for Seam Polishing and Removing Scratches!
- Fool proof hand held application
Alpha Scratch Removal Kit Includes:
- Alpha AWP-158 Alpha Electric Wet Polisher
- 3″ Twistouch System 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 Grit & 3″ final buff
- TW25/8AL Twistouch backer pad
- Alpha Apron
- Scratch removal DVD
Alpha AWP-158 Wet Polisher
- Designed for polishing, shaping and light grinding.
- Flexible rubber splash guard and caster assembly for extra stability while polishing flat areas.
- Weight 6 lbs, 3000 Rpm, 115 Volts, 7.8 Amps.
- Spindle thread 5/8″-11.
- Ground fault interrupter included.
- Includes water valve, hose, reversible handle,faucetgarden hose adapter, wrenches.
- Powerful workhorse suitable for use in the shop or on the job site.
- The AWP-158 features several improvements over previous generations of polishers.
- In addition to the increased power and spindle speed, there are two types of handles included: a side handle for edge profiling and polishing and a “C” handle for core drilling and flat surface polishing.
- There is a flat polishing caster designed to improve stability during scratch removal operations for a better final finish.
- The AWP-158 is double insulated and equipped with a power cord that is 10 feet long and has a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) for safety.
- Also for safety and abrasive longevity, the polisher has a center water-feed and water supply with convenient garden hose attachment.
- All these components are packed in a handy carrying case suitable for transporting and storing the AWP-158 and its accessories.
- Designed to perform polishing and several other operations, the AWP-158 is suitable for use with the Alpha® DS Style Shaping Wheel, the Alpha® Profiler and Alpha® Core Bits, as well as, the entire line of Ceramica polishing pads.
- This is a must-have tool for all fabricators/installers of granite, marble, engineered stone and porcelain slab and all tile contractors.
Alpha VSP-120 Wet Variable Speed Polisher
- The new VSP-120 comes with variable speed control switch with an automatic speed feed-back system to maintain consistent RPMs with or without a load.
- This switch has also expanded the usable RPM range from 500 RPM to 2,800 RPM.
- The new RPM range reduces heat build-up when polishing Engineered Stone, which eliminates burning or scorching the work piece.
- Alpha® has also added a Splash Guard that can be trimmed to adjust the height for the best comfort and protection.
- Every stone fabricator should try the new VSP-120 variable speed wet polisher to achieve the best performance and high quality results.
- For polishing, shaping and light grinding.
- Designed especially to polish engineered stone which requires low RPMs.
- Weight 7.3 lbs, Variable speed 500-2800 RPM, 115 V, 7 AMPS.
- Spindle thread 5/8”-11. Ground fault interrupter included.
- Includes set of extra brushes, water valve, hose, reversible handle, faucetgarden hose adapter, wrenches.