Wacker EH9BL Electric Rotary Demolition Hammer & Breaker
Maintenance-free time is money! The innovative magic drilling and chiseling hammers save money because they lose no time due to maintenance and failures: The three-phase AC motor means that there is no changing of worn-out carbon brushes. Failures due to burnt-out windings in the rotor of the motor are likewise a thing of the past. On the other hand, the built-in frequency inverter is a very useful feature, since it means that magic electric hammers can be plugged into a standard 230 V mains socket.
Features and benefits EH 9BL Magic
- No wear at all: non-contact rpm setting.
- Consistent and concentrated performance in hard and soft materials through the new high-tech percussion system.
- Undoubtedly safer operation for the user through the unique built-in converter: automatic voltage matching protects against under and over voltages.
- The work becomes less tiring thanks to the individually adjustable Pro-Ergo® handle system: Quick and easy shifting of the holding position during the work means more can be done in the same time.
- Choose from SDS-max (BLM) or 3/4 Hex shank tool (BL).
|L x w x h (without tool)||560 x 105 x 245||mm||22.1 x 4.1 x 9.6||in|
|Weight without tool||10,0||kg||22.1||lb|
|Shank||hex 19 x 82,5||mm||hex 0.75 x 3.25||in|
|Percussion rate (adjustable)||1.300 – 2.150||1/min||1,300 – 2,150||blows/min|
|Single stroke impact||19 (1,9)||J (mkp)||14||ft lb/blow|
|Drive engine||three-phase induction motor with inverter in series for alternating current 50/60 Hz with protective insulation|
|Voltage||110 – 127 1~||Volts||110 – 127 1~||Volts|
|Power draw (required generator output: 3,3 kW)||1,38||kW||1.6||hp|
|Percussion system||air-cushioned percussion system|