Hawk 1-1/2 hp Preferred Standard Floor Machines
Versatile, Powerful, and Built to Last!
These workhorse machines with power to spare deliver top value and reliable, long-lasting performance for all your hard floor applications office buildings, schools and universities, health-care environments, retail stores, malls, and more.
- 1-1/2 HP Dual Capacitor Baldor AC motor
- 7.7 Amp draw
- Premium dual-capacitor 66 frame motor for reliability
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary)
- 3 idle gear box – 175 Rpm.
- Weight 94 lbs.
- High torque motor
- Triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives
- Long 50 ft cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety
- One-piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability
- Thumb-operated safety-switch
- Non-marking vinyl wheels
- Welded frame for rugged, reliable performance
- 360-degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper, no tools needed for replacement
- Made in the USA
Realize maximum energy savings with the twin capacitor AC motors and Hawk’s ruggedly reliable floor machine design! Machine operators will appreciate the solid performance of the extremely well-built floor machines that deliver on every job they tackle. The consistently unsurpassed performance of these floor machines makes them the top choice for floor cleaning challenges.