Crain 822 Segmented Diamond Blade
- Masonry 6-1/2″ diameter for Crain undercut saws.
- For dry undercutting tile, stone, concrete and brick.
- Use with Crain 812 Super Cut Saw or Crain 820 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw.
Crain 2-3/4in Carbide Tipped Steel Blade
- 2-3/4″ repl blade for the Crain Toekick saw.
- Depth of cut 3/8″.
Crain 789 Diamond blade for toe kick saw
- Segmented rim, dry-cutting diamond blade
- For undercutting ceramic tile, brick, concrete, stone, marble, or granite up to 3/8″ thick.
- Replacement blade for ALL Crain Toe-Kick Saws.
Crain 820 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw
- 6-1/2” diameter carbide-tipped blade.
- Includes carrying case, hex wrench, and No. 805 Masonry blade for undercutting hearths.
- The saw undercuts walls, jambs, inside corners, and even most toe-spaces.
- It does it all – a real value for the price!
- Cuts masonry and fully undercuts most doors in place!
Crain 795 Toe-Kick Saw Kit
- Free carrying case, 3-3/8″ carbide blade for 3/4″ cuts, & 2-3/4″ carbide blade for 3/8″ cuts
- Cuts flush to the wall and to a maximum depth of 3/4″ for easy removal of underlayment
- Powerful 11 Amp motor with helical gears
Minimum Working Dimensions- Toe-Kick To Be Cut:
A. Minimum Height: 3 1/2″
B. Maximum Depth: 4″
C. Maximum Floor Thickness: 3/4″
6-1/2″ Crain 821 Carbide Tipped Repl Blade
- 40 tooth, carbide-tipped.
- Best for undercutting along walls and door jambs.
- For the Crain 812 and 820 saws.