Category: Customer Service
MK-TX3 10″ Diamond Blade
- The TX Blade Series have a 1” arbor. that differentiates them from typical wet cutting tile blades available in the market.
- The TX Blade Series are premium blades that match the high quality standards that professionals expect
- TX-20 Premium Tile, provides dependable performance and long life, cutting ceramic tile and marble. 7mm rim height.
- TX-30 Porcelain Pro offers a thicker kerf version of MK Diamond’s popular Hot Dog blade. Unique “J” cooling slots deliver fast “chip free” cutting of porcelain tile and other hard dense materials. 8mm rim height.
- TX-40 Supreme Tile & Stone is MK Diamond’s very best for cutting from marble to granite. The thicker blade kerf and high rim height makes it the ideal choice for jobs that require miter cutting. 10 mm rim height.
- TX-50 Premium Glass is simply the best all around glass blade on the market. This diamond matrix formulation for cutting glass produces consist results time after time. Often glass cutting requires regular “dressing” to remove debris from the rim of the blade. 7mm rim height.
- Important Notice: Standard 5/8” Arbor Tile Blades will NOT Fit the TX-3.
Rubi White Rubber Mallet For Stone & Tile Laying
- White non-marking rubber mallet.
- Durable wood handle.
- Quality rubber for high impact strength.
XL Hydro Sponge by US Foam
- Extra large fine pore hydrophilic sponge.
- Soft & durable, excellent for removing excess grout, rinse clean.
- Extra Large fine pore. 7-1/4″x 5″x 2″.
- Rounded edges to prevent “digging out” or marring of grout.
- Only $0.99 Each, 375 pcs bale quantity $371.25
- Made by US Foam.
- Use a clean grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.
- Keep a clean bucket of water available and replace as necessary. Take a damp sponge and place flush on tile at an angle to tile joints. Pull sponge down and towards you. Be careful not to dig the grout mortar out of the joints.
- Flip sponge over and repeat making sure to overlap the adjacent area you have just wiped. Then rinse sponge thoroughly and repeat process. Some areas may need to be wiped more than once.
Pre-Fabricated Granite Blank Fabrication & Installation DVD,
Featuring Fred Hueston
- Alpha® is proud to release the second DVD in their series of educational training videos.
- This video focuses on fabricating and installing granite countertop blanks.
- Pre-fabricated blanks are more popular than ever due to the ease of handling and the amount of work to make a custom countertop.
- Video walks the viewer through the various steps to complete three different levels of projects.
- Start from a small all-in-one vanity top, to a custom double-sink vanity and finally a large custom kitchen countertop and peninsula.
- For anyone who wants to learn the proper techniques to make a beautiful countertop with ease, this video is for you!
Granite Countertop Fabrication & Installation DVD,
Featuring Fred Hueston
- Step by Step Fabrication & Installation Video
- DVD guides the viewer through all phases of production including purchasing materials, fabrication techniques, installation and presentation to your client.
- Learn specialized techniques that are used to create superior results.
- If you are looking to expand your knowledge in the countertop fabrication business, then this DVD is for you!
Cheng Concrete Counter-top Instructional Books
- Join Fu-Tung Cheng in this step-by-step instructional guide for creating beautiful and functional concrete counter-tops.
- Fu-Tung’s approachable style combined with his 20 plus years as a master designer and craftsman, offer easy-to-follow, proven methods for bringing your own concrete counter-tops to life.
Concrete at Home Book
- In this brand new title, Fu-Tung Cheng shows you the anything-is-possible flexibility of concrete.
- Clear and comprehensive text accompanies rich photographic illustrations of key fabrication techniques used by the author as he creates a series of beautiful architectural elements that includes floors, walls, columns, fireplaces and counter-tops. 216 pages.
Concrete Counter-tops Book
- A home design and DIY bestseller.
- Fu-Tung Cheng guides you step-by-step in bringing concrete counter-tops to life, with advice on mold-making, mixing and pouring concrete, curing, polishing, and installing the finished concrete counter-top.
White non-marking 2 lbs rubber mallet
- Molded in a single piece with a reinforced steel core.
- Factory balanced for ease of use.
- Few building materials can match tile for durability, beauty, design and increasingly, popularity.
- This book combines an inspiring diversity of design ideas with well-illustrated, pro-level installation and repair techniques.
- Tiling begins with a full range of design inspiration and options, with chapters on the characteristics, pros, and cons of different types of tile.
- Included here is a varied selection of completed installations, both indoor and outdoor.
- Next come the details on tools and materials required for different projects.
- This part of the book contains trade secrets, tool-buying tips, common techniques, and safety procedures—all designed to help readers get the most professional results possible.
- The remainder is taken up with specific projects based on the authors’ extensive installation and repair experience.
- Using a highly visual approach, this section enables them to follow a project from start to finish through concisely captioned step-by-step photos.
- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Taunton (October 18, 2005)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.60 pounds
- Covers all kinds of tile work, including tiling a floor, wainscoting, fireplaces, backsplashes, showers, counter tops.
- Even has a chapter on installing glass tile and tile repairs.
- Photos of all the steps, with a section with Q&A’s and oftentimes a section called “What Can Go Wrong”.