Pramac MP56 3 In. Water Pump
A useful machine for many situations. Whenever it is necessary to move large quantities of water, during flooding, or simply filling a pond, these petrol powered pumps can move it quickly and efficiently. This 3 In. pump is designed for heavy duty service on the job site or for industrial applications.
Features and benefits
- Rated as semi-trash it can handle up to 3/8 In. solids
- The body of the pump is manufactured from high grade strong aluminum to be able to handle even the toughest and heaviest jobs.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Cast iron impeller and volute for extra long life.
- Ceramic-carbon mechanical seal.
- Honda GX160 5.5 HP commercial grade engine
- 246 gal/min max discharge.
|Pramac Water Pump
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
|Outlet Size (in)
|Inlet Size (in)
|Max Solids (Inch)
|Max Head (ft)
|Fuel capacity Qt.
|Fuel consumption gal/hr.