Tag Archives: Raimondi
Folding Extension Table & 90 Degree Left Square
- Raimondi Folding Extension Table & 90 Degree Left Square
- Fits either Gladiator or Zipper rail saws
SA80 Raimondi Brick & Block Saw
- Raimondi SA80 Brick and Block saw was $2595.00 now only $2249.00
- Cut 31-1/2″ rip cut.
- Cut 20″x20″ diagonally.
- 12″ or 14″ Blade capacity
- Depth of cut 5″ with a 14″ blade(14″ Blade included).
- Weight 154lbs.
- Cutting table width 23-5/8″
- 2.2 hp motor, 110 volts, 15 amps
- Belt driven motor delivers plenty of torque
- Head tilts to 45 degrees
- Steel roller for smooth cart rolling.
- Folding legs with wheels for maneuverability.
Raimondi Iperbet Power Mixer
- Free Shipping
- For mixing tile adhesives, thinsets, mortar for plasters, quartz plasters, concrete and more.
- 1/2 hp 110V motor for mixing grout or thin set at a rate of 55 Rpm.
- Gear ratio of motor to bucket 25 ÷ 1.
- Supplied with two; 12 gallon (45 Liters) buckets.
- Fixed paddle rotating bucket, better safety and allow operator to check the mix while mixing.
- You can mix 50 to 100 lbs dry powder per load.
- Weighs only 88 lbs.
- Dimensions 21″ x 25″ x 32″
- Two wheels and well-positioned handle makes it easy to complete all your mixing needs with less fatigue on the worker.
- Supplied with: two buckets (45 lt/12 gal), standard mixing blade, hex key, user and maintenance manual
Raimondi 24″ Rolling Table Extention
- Extension table with rollers to feed material
- Fits Gladiator & Zipper Raimondi Rail saws.
- 24″ Rolling side table
Raimondi Maxititina Nylon Spike Floor Pad Driver
- Use with Maxititina floor machine to hold felt disc.
- 1/2″ long polypropylene bristles unevenly trimmed and widely spaced to hold pad.
- Made of high impact polymer for extra strength and long life.
- Attaches quickly to different pad thicknesses and holds the pad on center without tearing.
Carbide grout Grabber Repl. Blades
- For use with the Carbide Grout Grabber.
- Accommodates any joint size from 1/8″ to 1/2″ by simply adding blades.
- Get around 200 linear feet per blade.
Raimondi Krick Krock Wall Leveling Guide
- Help you ensure that your starting row of tile is level.
- Set your straight edge and your level, then adjust by turning the knobs.
- When your tile has cured properly remove guides, and simply cut and install your base row of tile.