Multiquip SP2 Series Self-Propelled
- An exceptional performing saw for its size, the SP 2 is built to cover a wide range of cutting applications. This saw comes with a standard 20″ Blade Guard to permit a 7½” depth of cut.
- Power options are either a 11 HP Manual Start, or 18 HP V-Twin electric start Honda gasoline engine.
- Hydrostatic transmission controls forward/reverse propulsion
- A free-wheel handle disengages the drive system for easy site travel.
- The strong box type frame maintains its integrity providing smooth travel, superior diamond blade life and cutting performance.
- Standard features include: an adjustable height handle bar, lifting bail, removable hinged front blade guard, rugged front pointer, industrial blade shaft assembly, and 5 gallon built in water tank for dust control while cutting dry.
- Adjustable handle bar with cushion grips.
- Cutting depth is 7.5 inches (190 mm)
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement.
- Locking ACME thread Raise/Lower.
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade; uses standard hardware materials; provides easy replacement and facilitates routine maintenance practices.
|SP2 Self Propelled|
|Power||11 HP (9.7 kW) Honda GX390
18 HP (14.9 kW)GX620
|Cutting Depth||7-1/2″ (191mm)|
|23.75 in.x 33.25 in.|
|5″ x 2″ wide
8″.x 2″ wide