Dynapac rammers are suitable for applications on both granular and cohesive soils, where strict requirements are imposed for compaction in confined areas, trenches and repair work.
Features & benefits
- Dynapac rammers are suitable for compacting soil in trenches, around poles and in restricted spaces. It has been designed to comply with contractors’ highest demands in terms of efficiency, simplicity and operators comfort. To ensure easy handling and optimum performance
- Dynapac engineers have developed the B.E.S.T patented multifunction fuel tank:
- Breather shut off
- Electrical shut off
- Shut off fuel
- Throttle control in three ﬁxed positions. Stop, idle and run.
Made to cope with tough conditions
- Through the use of a cyclone pre-filter and a high capacity main airfilter, together with the built-in fuelfilter, the Dynapac rammers are made to cope with toughest of conditions. In other words it is suited in every corner of the world where a demand for hard hitting compaction is needed.
Serviceability and daily maintenance
- The LT rammer series features extremely easy access to all daily maintenance points. Simple solutions like changing the air filter without use of tools are much appreciated by the user.
- Honda GX engine provides trouble free compacting.
- LT5000, 3 hp, 9″x13″ shoe size, Compaction Frequency, 12 Hz, Amplitude, mm 50-60, Impact force, 10 kN/blow
- LT6000 3 hp, 11″x13″ shoe size, Compaction Frequency, 12 Hz, Amplitude, mm 65-75, Impact force, 14.8 kN/blow
- LT7000 4 hp, 11″x13″ shoe size, Compaction Frequency, 12 Hz, Amplitude, mm 70-80, Impact force, 18.6 kN/blow
- Better compaction leads to better structures. When you turn to Dynapac you get more than 70 years of ground experience built into each product and the core of this research is undertaken by our International Centre in Sweden. Everyone gains from better compaction, it extends the service life of a structure and it reduces maintenance cost. The result is safer structures and longer maintenance intervals, which means less environmental impact.