10″ Metalgres Wet Saw Blade for Cutting Glazed Tiles
- Metallic looking tile that has glazed metal on the surface, metalgres is the ultimate blade for cutting this tile.
- Introducing Alpha Metalgres blade, designed to cut metallic tile with ease.
- Unlike any other tile blades on the market, Metalgres cuts metallic tile clean and fast without clogging.
- Once again, Alpha® leads the way in providing the best solutions for today’s market.
- Wet cutting only, Max Rpm 5900, 5/8″ arbor.
3-3/8″ Wet Cutting Glass Blade
- The Alpha® Cordless Saw Blade for glass, is designed for wet cutting of glass with battery powered saws
- This blade cuts glass perfectly without chipping. Its smooth continuous rim is well suited for this application
- Homeowners and handymen alike will find this blade well suited for use on their battery powered Makita, Panasonic, or Skill saws.
- Semi-professional users will love the performance.
- Wet cutting only, Max Rpm 1,500, 5/8″ (15mm) arbor.
- Fits Makita 4190DW 3-3/8″ 9.6V 3-3/8″ Cordless Tile/Glass Saw
Alpha 10” Trim Master Dry Cutting Saw Blade
- First dry cutting blade designed to Sliding Miter Saws.
- This new dry cutting diamond blade is specifically designed to be used at high RPM’s.
- This specialty blade is ideally suited for baseboard, back splash, end cap, mirror frames and any other remodeling applications.
- 5/8” arbor. Max Rpm 5,900. 10″ diameter
General Purpose Blade for Stone Fabricators
- The 5″ Quad is a Premium Granite Blade that meets all cutting challenges
- Use Quad Adapter Item # 5338 with Eclipse Q for flush cuts.
- Fits on most of the angle grinders and wet stone cutters
- Cuts tile, brick, block, concrete, slate and natural stone accurately and cleanly
- Similar in design to Alpha Plus, Alpha Eclipse II is versatile and will cut tile, brick, block, concrete, slate and natural stone accurately and cleanly.
- Tile installers, masons and general contractors will find Eclipse II to be a reliable blade that will meet the challenges of cutting modern building products.
- Cost-effective, long lasting and provides consistent results without chipping.
- Alpha Eclipse II has no equal when comparing price to performance.
Alpha Silencer III Granite Wet Cutting Bridge Saw Blade
- Alpha Professional Tools® recognizes the need for a high quality granite blade for bridge or table saws and brings this to the marketplace in the form of the Alpha Silencer III for Granite.
- High quality blade designed to be used on bridge or table saw granite applications
- 12mm diamond blade segment height
- Technologically advanced blade that produces excellent cuts while achieving superior cost performance with reduced noise levels.
- The unique core is made with 2 solid sheets of hardened steel with a thin copper sheet laminated in between them.
- This special construction dissipates the usually high noise levels common to this application.
- The Alpha Silencer III comes with a 60mm arbor standard and a 50mm reducer.
- Other size reducers are available to adapt these blades to various types of equipment.
- 60mm, 50mm arbor
Alpha Silencer III Adapters Silent Core Adapters
- Adapters are used to reduce arbor size
- Most blades come with 50/60mm arbor
- Alpha Professional Tools® makes several Silent Core Adapters to allow the Alpha® Silencer III blades to fit your bridge saw machine.
Alpha Katana Hybrid Dry Saw Blade for all Tiles
Buy Alpha Katana Diamond blade from now until the end of the month and save.
- Engineered to be the one blade you need for cutting porcelain, granite, marble, glazed tile.
- This blade is the ultimate dry cutting diamond blade for the professional tile contractor.
- If the job entails cutting porcelain for an entire house, or various materials on one job, attach this blade to your Alpha® Wet Stone Cutter or popular angle grinder.
- Combine this blade with the Alpha® Ecocutter Dry Tile Cutting System for the ultimate dry cutting dust-free experience!
- For the best choice in cutting all tile materials, choose Alpha® Katana.
- As with all dry blades, it may be used wet to minimize dust and extend the life of the tool.
- 4″ blade has a 5/8″, 20mm arbor
- 4-1/2″ blade has a 7/8″, 20mm arbor
- 5″ blade has a 7/8″ arbor
Alpha Vetro Glass Diamond Blade
- High quality wet glass cutting blades.
- Designed for high-speed wet cutting of glass.
- Equipped with a smooth continuous diamond rim and bond hardness best suited for glass and hard vitreous materials to provide cuts with minimal chipping.
- Excellent choice for plunge cutting, trimming near the edges of glass and for cutting an internal radius
- Must be used wet and when the 4-3/8” size is used on the AWS-110 Wet Stone Cutter it provides a portable dust-free solution to cutting thick glass.
- Cut with minimal chipping even near the edges of glass.
- Waste is kept to a minimum creating a cutting solution that is quite cost-effective.
- The Alpha® Vetro is the ideal blade for the glass contractor looking for a high-speed, portable, long-lasting cutting solution.
Alpha Porcellana Wet Saw Blade
- Best blade to cut Porcelain!
- Never needs dressing, lasts 3 times longer. 5/8″ arbor.
- Cut dense porcelain tile and slab with minimal chipping and improve your bottom line.
- Produces high quality cuts that will minimize waste.
- Premium wet cutting blade designed for use by tile professionals.
- Diamond grits and matrix are specially formulated to cut dense porcelain tile and slab with minimal chipping at optimal speed
- 10mm continuous rim, which provides for a long cutting life.
- The blade never needs dressing, and that improves operator performance and efficiency.
- Besides porcelain, Porcellana cuts well most common materials such as marble and granite tile.
- Alpha Porcellana is clearly the best choice for tile contractors.
Libero The Ultimate Blade for Marble
- Premium blades for medium and softer grades of marble and travertine, soapstones and alabaster without the chipping and cracking commonly associated with the dry cutting process.
- Reduce finishing time, save material.
- Advanced electroplated bond outperforms any other blade when cutting softer grades of natural stone.
- Cut stone that would normally crack and chip.
- For marble only.
- Marble fabricators will find Alpha Libero ideal for the intricacy of fabrication work.
- Tile installers will find Alpha Libero easy to use on softer marble and travertine tiles.
- General contractors and sculptors will find Alpha Libero is great to use for difficult cuts.
- Whether you use this blade in the shop or in the field, it brings you the quality and long life you expect from a premium blade and the convenience of accurate and precise cutting performance on softer types of natural stone.
- 4″ arbor 20mm / 5/8″
- 4-1/2″ blade has a 7/8″ / 20mm arbor