ICS Hydraulic Flow Adapter Valves
- Leave the noise and fumes a comfortable distance away.
- The ICS Hydraulic Flow Adapter Valve allows for smooth, quiet operation any ICS Hydraulic Saw powered from other hydraulic equipment the jobsite such as a skid loader or backhoe.
- Use with high-capacity power supplies up to 20 gpm (114 liters/min) and up to 2500 psi 205 bar).
- The flow rate from the adapter valve is fixed not to exceed the rating of your saw.
- Available for 8 gpm or 12 gpm saws.
- Port Thread Size Inlet & Tank SAE #10 (7/8-14 UNF) System & Return SAE #8 (3/4-16 UNF)
- Weight 11 lbs. (5.5 kg)
- Hose Thread Size 7/8-14 UNF
ICS Hydraulic Saws Package Bar and chain included
- Weight 27.3 lbs (12.4kg)
- Bar length 15″ (38cm)
- Operating speed 5700 fpm, free running
- 11 HP, 8gpm, 2500 psi
- Weight 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Bar length 13″ (32cm)
- Operating speed 4950 fpm, free running
- 11 hp, 8gpm, 2500 psi
- Deep Cuts (up to 24″) with optional bar, (step-cutting required).
- Square Corners
- Tight Spaces
- Single-Side Access
- Small Holes (3″x3″)
- Lightweight & Portable
- Time Savings
- No Rotational / Kickback” (Grinding vs. Chipping)
ICS 853Pro Speed Hook System
Cut Faster! Cut Straighter! Less Operator Effort!
Increase Your Diamond Chain life!
- ICS has now designed the perfect solution for all contractors who own or want to own a concrete-cutting chain saw.
- 42″ Rail (105 cm) Sections
- SpeedHook® is a revolutionary system designed to make precision cuts in concrete with a minimum of physical effort and dramatically improved Diamond Chain life.
- SpeedHook® makes concrete chain sawing fast and easy.
- Nothing could be more simple.
- Just mount the lightweight track to wall or floor, then hook and rotate!
- SpeedHook® eliminates the need to manually hold the saw in the cut by using a series of hooks to maintain the chain saw position.
- Because SpeedHook® is carrying the weight of the saw, it dramatically reduces your effort whether you are cutting concrete block, masonry, or reinforced concrete.
- This means that all of the operators’ effort goes directly into the cut. Even sawing through re-bar you will get the same excellent results every time.
- SpeedHook® uses a unique design that improves the saw’s overall stability, decreasing wear and tear on the Diamond Chain.
- With SpeedHook® your Diamond Chains will last up to twice as long, helping the system pay for itself every time you use it.
- SpeedHook® is designed for durability, and is a solidly built, high quality product manufactured with laser-cut, heat-treated and plated parts.
SpeedHook® Features and Benefits
- Extremely Inexpensive (Compared to wall saws)
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Accurate, Straight Cuts in Deep Walls
- Lightweight 18 Lbs (8 kg)
- Adjustable Two Anchor Mounting
- Convertible Left or Right Side Use
- Expandable 42″ (105cm) & 21″ (53cm) Sections
- Effortless Vertical and Horizontal Sawing
- Stable Cutting Increases Diamond Chain Life
- Laser Cut, Heat Treated, Plated Construction.