QEP 4-1/2” Jamby Jamb Saw
- Cuts inside corners .
- Precise height adjustment from 3/16″ to 1-1/8″.
- Powerful 5.8 Amp industrial grinder power unit.
- Free 4-1/2″ carbide tip blade & carrying case.
QEP 830Z 30″ Bridge Saw 83230
- Powerful! 2HP motor rips through 30″ tile and cuts 22″ tile diagonally
- Versatile! Use for plunge cutting, miter cuts, rip/angle cuts
- Mobile! Offers two sets of wheels and an extensible handle
- Less mess! Low maintenance water tray is built into saw frame
- Premier 8″ Black WidowTM Blade for the fast cutting of hard tiles such as ceramic, porcelain, marble and granite
- UPGRADED! First of its kind! Unique hose coupling allows for easier drainage or fill ups with a garden hose
- Motor: 2 HP
- RPM: 3260
- AMPS: 10.5
- Blade Capacity: 8″ Black Widow Porcelain Blade
- Arbor: 5/8″
- Rip Cut: 30″
- Diagonal Cut: 22″
- Depth of Cut: 1.5″
- Size: 46.3″L x 19.8″W x 57.5″H
- Weight: 121.3 lbs.
The QEP 830Z 30 Inch Professional Bridge Saw is a full-featured saw that allows the user to cut large format tiles with minimal effort, less mess and more versatility. The tough 2 HP motor is mounted on 6 ball bearing slides for smooth and accurate cutting.
The 830Z offers plunge cutting capabilities for jobs that include special interior cuts in the tiles, such as the installation of electrical outlets, as well as a pivoting rail for easy miter cuts, a rip/angle cutting guide for doing faster multiple cuts, and a laser cutting guide for assisting in the accuracy of the cut. This mobile saw is easy to transport from the truck to the work site and within the work site, thanks to its two sets of wheels and extensible handle. This 30 inch saw features an extra large side extension table to support large tile and slabs or to keep extra tiles close at hand while cutting.
The 83230 is the first of its kind to offer a hose coupling designed right into the water tray housing, allowing for easier drainage and fill-ups using a standard garden hose. The 830Z comes complete with the new QEP 8″ Black Widow™ blade, a high quality blade that is especially designed for very fast, chip- and wobble-free cutting of hard tiles such as porcelain, marble and granite.
QEP Brutus 24″ Professional Tile Saw
- Free Fold-out stand with 3” wheels, 10″ diamond blade, side table & water pump
- Rip cuts tile 24″ square, 18″ diagonal
- Powerful 1.5 hp, 11.5 Amps, 3450 Rpm motor
- Weighs 106 lbs. w stand
- Size: 40” L x 21.5” W x 48.3” H (w/stand)
- Cutting table utilizes a slide tube mounting system for smooth, accurate cutting.
- Adjustable tilting head offers quick and easy 45° to 90° miter cuts.
- Automatic thermal overload protection prevents tile saw from overheating.
- Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy.
- Convenient stand with rear locking wheels keeps tile saw secure, and easily transportable.
- Rear and side water tray for water containment.
- 10″ blade with standard 5/8″ arbor
- Depth of cut: 3-1/8″.
- Rust proof, fiberglass impregnated water tray easily slides in and out for easy cleaning.
- Large non-slip rubber matted table with pull-out extension to support large format tile and slabs.
QEP Power Mixer With Paddle
This lightweight, impact resistant power mixer was designed with the professional installer in mind.
- Variable speed finger tip control dial prevents splashing at start up
- Powerful high torque 2 speed motor.
- 10 Amps, 1100 Watts, 110 Volts.
- 1st gear 180-460 Rpm
- 2nd gear 300-700 Rpm
- variable speed switch reduces air bubbles when mixing thinset and grout
- M14 threaded connection
- Durable motor housing is lightweight and impact resistant
- Ergonomic handle grip reduces fatigue and minimizes strain
- Weight 13-1/2 lbs.
6306 Qep Bull Eye Clear View Tile Spacer 100pcs
- Bulls•Eye ClearView Spacers are an economical and user-friendly solution for creating evenly spaced grout joints.
- The unique, patented design keeps the spacers out of the thinset and provides a clear view of grout lines and corners.
- One Bulls•Eye Spacer does the job of four traditional spacers thus reducing the amount of total spacers needed for each job.
- Additionally, each Bulls•Eye Spacer provides two different grout size options, offering either 1/16” and 3/16” joints (item #10067) or 1/8” and 1/4” joints (item #10068).
- Each bag of Bulls•Eye Spacers comes with 100 spacer rings and 50 mini-wing spacers for use on corners along walls and angles.
- These spacers are easy to remove, reusable and perfect for floor and wall tile applications.
- Bulls•Eye ClearView Spacers, unobstructed grout lines for dead-on accuracy.
QEP Regular Wedges 500 Pcs Bags
- Up to 1/8″ (3mm) thick.
- 500/Bagged (12/case)
- Crucial for achieving a level first row of wall tile.
- Ideal for maintaining level horizontal grout lines during installation.
- Avoids tile slippage on vertical surfaces, will not compress.
QEP 5/8″ Variable Speed Mixing Drill.
Rugged, heavy duty mixing drill has been designed with many extras for the professional installer
- Larger chuck (5/8″) accommodates a wider range of bits, making the 21650 a more versatile mixer.
- Heavy-duty 6 Amp motor.
- 0-600 RPM variable speed switch reduces air bubbles when mixing thinset and grout
- High torque double reduction gears provide increased torque for mixing the thickest mortars.
- D handle rotates 360 degrees for greater control.
- Weight 12.8 lbs.
- 100% die cast aluminum housing protects internal components.
- Side handles for comfort and maximum mixing leverage.
- Includes blow mold case