Husqvarna Power Pack PP 418
The Husqvarna PP 418 features a 18 hp Gas powered engine.
- Engine Gas twin cylinder OHV, air-cooled, electric start, Briggs & Stratton
- Motor output 18 hp, (13.5 kW)
- Flow rates: 10 gpm (40 l/min), 8 gpm (30 l/min), 5 gpm (20 l/min)
- Maximum Pressure, 2,000 psi (140 bar)
- Weight 298 lbs (135 kg.)
- Can power any hydraulic tool requiring 5, 8, or 10 gpm flow at 2,000 psi.
- Ideally suited to provide power for Husqvarna K2500 power cutter, K3600 MK II ring saw and other power cutters.
- Power for Husqvarna DM 406 H and other core drills.
- Perfect for diamond chain saws.
- Use with Husqvarna WS 325 and other small wall saws.
- Also for breakers, tampers, drivers, chippers, drills, earth augers and more.
- 1/2″ x 25′ hose set (2 hoses) included.
- Unique hydrostatic pump system does not use engine rpm to regulate flow, providing more consistent and accurate flow at 5, 8, and 10 gpm.
- Electronic engine controller maintains constant engine speed under load to ensure maximum power at all flow settings.
- Automatic power-on-demand saves fuel and has a five second delay for smoother tool operation during intermittent cutting conditions.
- Automatic power-on-demand is adjustable for different tools and hose lengths and can be switched off for constant power when desired.
- Hydraulic oil is cooled by a large, air-to-oil exchanger and 9″ fan to provide maximum machine life and power.
- Hose set (2 hoses included as standard) 1/2″ (13cm) x 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Hydraulic connections Flat faced couplers with dust caps
- Hydraulic oil capacity, gal (l) 4 (15)
- Fuel capacity, gal (l) 3 (11.4)
- Dimensions (LxWxH), in (mm) 35 x 21 x 29 (89 x 53 x 74)
- 12 Volt start battery for easy operation.