Alpha Tile Bullnose Kit
Alpha® designed the Tile Bullnose Kit to create a bullnose edge on tile or stone and polish it to a factory quality finish with a few simple hand-held tools. The kit includes an electric polisher, profiler, backer pad, Ceramica EX discs and an apron.
Tile Bullnose Kit Includes
- Alpha VSP-120 Alpha Electric Variable Speed Polisher
- Alpha 3/8″ Profiler for granite
- Ceramica EX Wet Resin Polishing Pad Kit
- Alpha Apron
- Alpha 4″ Flex Backer Pad
10″ Metalgres Wet Saw Blade for Cutting Glazed Tiles
- Metallic looking tile that has glazed metal on the surface, metalgres is the ultimate blade for cutting this tile.
- Introducing Alpha Metalgres blade, designed to cut metallic tile with ease.
- Unlike any other tile blades on the market, Metalgres cuts metallic tile clean and fast without clogging.
- Once again, Alpha® leads the way in providing the best solutions for today’s market.
- Wet cutting only, Max Rpm 5900, 5/8″ arbor.
Alpha AIR-658 Ultimate Air Polisher for Fabricators
- High performance, pneumatic polishing tool designed for continuous production use.
- Fabricators love its compact design and low weight.
- They also know that it is very durable under some of the most adverse conditions that a tool is required to operate in.
- Shop workers easily use this tool with little or no fatigue.
- It has a centrally fed water distribution system that provides the best finishes possible.
- Alpha AIR-658 is a lightweight tool that accepts 3, 4 or 5-inch discs.
- Includes the side handle, a splash guard, pneumatic lubrication oil, and the hoses for air, water and exhaust along with the appropriate fittings.
- Air Consumption 16 CFM
- Air Pressure 85-95 PSI
- Speed 3,500 RPM
- Weight 2.64 Lbs
- Spindle 5/8” – 11
- Air Inlet 1/4” Npt
- Air lead hose – 10 feet (3m)
- Exhaust Muffler
- Side handle (reversible)
- Hose adapter with Water valve with hose Wrenches / Splash Guard
- Sealed bearings to increase life and a rear exhaust system, Alpha® AIR-658 is designed to last a long time.
- Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor, a large reservoir, 5 hp for each tool.
- Air consumption is 15 CFM and required air pressure is 85-95 PSI.
- Alpha® AIR-658 is the best addition to any stone shop.
Alpha Scratch Removal Kit
Designed with stone fabricators in mind, this kit comes with everything you need for scratch removal and seam polishing in the field. Start with the How-To Video to learn the proper scratch removal technique, then utilize the Alpha® Twistouch Turbo system to polish the fl at surface without the wavy finish caused by most flexible polishing discs.
- The AWP-158 comes with a “C” handle and a flat polishing caster designed to improve stability during scratch removal and seam polishing for superior results.
- Great for Seam Polishing and Removing Scratches!
- Fool proof hand held application
Alpha Scratch Removal Kit Includes:
- Alpha AWP-158 Alpha Electric Wet Polisher
- 3″ Twistouch System 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 Grit & 3″ final buff
- TW25/8AL Twistouch backer pad
- Alpha Apron
- Scratch removal DVD
3-3/8″ Wet Cutting Glass Blade
- The Alpha® Cordless Saw Blade for glass, is designed for wet cutting of glass with battery powered saws
- This blade cuts glass perfectly without chipping. Its smooth continuous rim is well suited for this application
- Homeowners and handymen alike will find this blade well suited for use on their battery powered Makita, Panasonic, or Skill saws.
- Semi-professional users will love the performance.
- Wet cutting only, Max Rpm 1,500, 5/8″ (15mm) arbor.
- Fits Makita 4190DW 3-3/8″ 9.6V 3-3/8″ Cordless Tile/Glass Saw
Alpha 10” Trim Master Dry Cutting Saw Blade
- First dry cutting blade designed to Sliding Miter Saws.
- This new dry cutting diamond blade is specifically designed to be used at high RPM’s.
- This specialty blade is ideally suited for baseboard, back splash, end cap, mirror frames and any other remodeling applications.
- 5/8” arbor. Max Rpm 5,900. 10″ diameter
Granite Countertop Fabrication & Installation DVD,
Featuring Fred Hueston
Step by Step Fabrication & Installation Video
- DVD guides the viewer through all phases of production including purchasing materials, fabrication techniques, installation and presentation to your client.
- Learn specialized techniques that are used to create superior results.
- If you are looking to expand your knowledge in the countertop fabrication business, then this DVD is for you!
Pre-Fabricated Granite Blank Fabrication & Installation DVD,
Featuring Fred Hueston
- Alpha® is proud to release the second DVD in their series of educational training videos.
- This video focuses on fabricating and installing granite countertop blanks.
- Pre-fabricated blanks are more popular than ever due to the ease of handling and the amount of work to make a custom countertop.
- Video walks the viewer through the various steps to complete three different levels of projects.
- Start from a small all-in-one vanity top, to a custom double-sink vanity and finally a large custom kitchen countertop and peninsula.
- For anyone who wants to learn the proper techniques to make a beautiful countertop with ease, this video is for you!
Ceramica EX Wet Resin Polishing Pads
Alpha®, the manufacturer of the “Original Ceramica Polishing Discs”, has created the next generation of polishing discs, Ceramica EX. With the proliferation of engineered stones, Alpha® recognized the need for polishing discs that could work effectively on these challenging new surfacing products. After extensive research and development, Alpha® established the diamond and bond formula best suited for today’s engineered stones, the result: Ceramica EX. Our research determined something else; Ceramica EX works extremely well on all natural stones, too. As a result, Ceramica EX can fulfill all the needs of all stone fabricators; one set of polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab.
- ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL STONES! Only 5 discs needed!
- Ceramica EX pads are extremely flexible, too.
- They are great for polishing inside corners and a tight radius.
- 4″ hook and loop backed discs that can polish marble, granite, travertine, terrazzo, porcelain ceramic tile, engineered stones, and quartz surfaces.
- Polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab.
- Ceramica EX pads work quickly to achieve desired results.
- They are cost-effective, long-lasting and made from the highest quality raw materials.
- Max Rpm 4000.
- Use wet only on Makita, Alpha, MK, and other wet polishers.