Lighting Kit for Crown Mortar Mixers & Concrete Mixers
2 Clearance Lights
2 Break Lights
1 License plate holder
Screed King Honda 4-Stroke GX35
- 75% less vibration to operators hands.
- No tools required to remove screeds bars
- 5.5″ base allow the screed to float in any slump of concrete.
- Unique curl edge helps to roll the excess concrete back to the rackers and allows the screed to float or ride on forms.
- No brackets or adjustable torsion rods mean no crevices for concrete to gather-in, making clean-up a breeze.
- Adjustable handlebars can accommodate any user height in any depth of concrete.
- Honda 4-strokes engine is isolated from vibration with rubber mounts.
- No flex shaft to lubricate, oversize bearing system is factory sealed.
- Clamp-on mounting system allows the power head to be offset to work under protrusions
- Screed King delivers high frequency vibration that eliminates the honeycomb effect and speeds finish time.
- Power unit only, bar not included
Crown Spiral Mixing Blade Upgrade
- Works like a spiral conveyor, rapidly moving material across the drum, providing a faster thorough mixture.
- 30% faster mix
- Less splash, reduce clean-up and increase capacity
- No contact with the drum, reduce drum wear
- Perfect for color additives and dry mixes
- Only available for steel drums mixers