Category: Tile Saws & Stone Saws
Little Giant Tile Saw Pump for MK Tile Saws
- Spare water pump, with plastic water hose.
- Original replacement pump for the MK 1.5 hp Tile saws.
- Also fits the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw
- Made by Little Giant, 170 GPH.
Barranca MK-70 4” Wet Tile Cutter w/ 2 Blades & Case
- Free water hose attachment, 4″ MK-304CR continuous rim diamond blade, 4″ turbo rim diamond blade, & plastic case.
- 11,800 RPM, weight 7 lbs. 20mm (3/4″) arbor.
- Suitable for cutting tile, brick, block, concrete, stucco and fiber cement siding
- Ergonomically designed grip.
- Adjustable base permits varying both cutting depth and cutting angle
- Easy to use trigger switch with safety interlock
- Includes water hose attachment for wet cutting
- Includes 4″ continuous rim and turbo rim diamond blades
- Convenient storage case included.
- Makes bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees.
- Free shipping from the Felker factory warehouse
- Free 3pcs cutting package (a $49.99 value).
- Free Folding stand (a $84.99 value).
Made exclusively for Felker by Baldor, the Tile Master Plus’ high torque 1-1/2 hp continuous duty motor is more efficient for running on a 15 Amp breaker. It allows the operator to cut a wider range of material faster.
- Baldor motor is CSA rated, features thermal protection and utilizes a large frame design.
- The saw features a spring-assisted plunge cut capability to make cuts for outlets or other openings quickly and easily.
- Remove old blades easily with the new blade-shaft lock.
- A larger conveyor cart makes cutting large tile easier. The cam adjustment makes tensioning the belt simple.
- The optional adjustable rolling stand makes moving the saw to and from the job-site easier.
- The heavy-duty cast aluminum guard provides maximum protection for the operator. A thicker water hose connects to the outside of the blade guard and evenly distributes water to both sides of the lade. This prevents the loss of blade side clearance, protecting the integrity of the blade for longer life and more accurate cuts. The wide blade guard prevents rubbing of profile wheels against the sides of the guard for reduced noise and easier wheel installation.
- The cart is made of cast aluminum for strength and rigidity and includes a cast aluminum rip guide. The conveyor cart’s rubber top grips material securely for more accurate cuts. The large steel wheels help the cart roll smoothly on the tracks. A convenient ruler at the front is labeled both in inches and metric measurements.
- A premium, six-groove poly V-belt drives the blade at the proper speed. V-belts have less vibration for smoother running, witch also reduces belt slippage and transmit more power to the bladeshaft. The belt guard totally encloses the belt to protect both the operator & the saw components.
- ABS polymer water pan is tapered and ribbed to extend pump life and to reduce the total water volume in the pan.
- Rigid, all-welded frame has an integrated head support.
The TX3 features a patent pending misting system that keeps the dust down, allowing for indoor applications. The 55 psi misting pump generates an extra fine water spray through two nozzles to keep the blade cool during cutting. The newly designed Air Flow Module protects the motor from mist during operation. The innovative maintenance free guide bar system eliminates the need for regular lubrication. The tilting head allows 22.5 and 45 degree miter cuts.
- Free shipping from MK factory warehouse to lower 48 states
- We will charge applicable sales tax, for a factory direct drop-ship of the MK-TX3 Tile Wet Saw In the state of California
- Patent pending misting system significantly reduces amount of dust during cutting.
- Free folding stand a $109.00 value.
- Built-in fully adjustable miter system for precise 45º angle cuts
- Weighs only 85 lbs
- Depth of cut(10″ Blade): 3-1/2″
- Arbor Size: 1″ (26mm)
- Dimensions: LxWxH (inches) 44″ x 25″ x 20″
- 55 psi pump delivers an extra fine water spray to both sides of the blade for cooling and dust control
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cutting and use of blades smaller than 10″ in diameter
- Maintenance free guide bar system eliminates the need for regular lubrication
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- 10″ wet cutting continuous rim porcelain blade included
- One-year limited warranty
- Important Notice: Standard 5/8” Arbor Tile Blades will NOT Fit the TX-3.
Target by Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250X3SS Wet Tile Saw W/ Stainless Steel Water Pan Features
New Features of the “TX 250X3” model
- TX 250X3 allow for 18″ diagonal-cutting capacity
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- New blade-shaft lock to make blade removal easier
- New, 50% larger conveyor cart to better support larger tile
- Has ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts
- TX 250X3 features a cam adjustment to aid belt tensioning
Baldor High Torque Motor
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single continuous-duty motor that is totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.)
- Motor is high torque for production sawing capacity and is both UL and CSA rated and backed by the manufacturer´s limited, one-year warranty
- Utilizes a dual capacitor for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions
Drive Belts and Cutting Head Adjustment
- Premium 6-grove poly V-belts are smoother running with less vibration, reducing belt slippage and transmitting more power to the shaft
- Belt is totally enclosed by the guard for operator safety and protection of components
- Cutting head can be adjusted to various heights and locked into position for use with 8″ or 10″ blades
- The three holes on support arm allow for fast, easy adjustment for different size blades (6″, 8″ and 10″)
Water Pump and Hoses
- Pump is epoxy-coated and lifetime lubricated
- Water hoses connect easily to the outside of the blade guard