Wacker Walk-behind Trowels Variable Speed
Float and finish, faster than ever, with variable speed power trowels
WACKER’s variable speed trowels will get the job done fast. A variable transmission system provides wide speed range (20-200 rpm) for low-speed, high torque floating through high-speed burnishing all in one machine. The large pitch-control range offers complete control over finishing and floating for application versatility during operation.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- For maximum flexibility, engine type, trowel diameter and handle type can be selected to meet individual preferences or job site conditions.
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Newly designed Pro-Shift® pitch control offers infinitely variable transitions for smooth operation and instant change of blade pitch for rapidly changing surface conditions.
- A choice of handle styles allows for user preference and maximum comfort.
- Available handles include a variety of combination’s including: Pro-Shift® or twist pitch, rigid or adjustable and folding.
- (Handle sold separately.)