Multiquip PS4030 Self-Propelled Pavement Saw
Powerful 31 HP Deutz diesel engine, fully-enclosed self-lubricating blade shaft spindle assembly, an anti- vibration console design, and a maintenance-free propulsion system
Blade-shaft Spindle Assembly
- Blade Shaft and Support Bearing Assembly is fully enclosed in a dual sealed oil bathed design.
- 2-3/8″ diameter shaft, precision engineered bearings.
- Machined cast iron housing.
Rugged Wheel System
- Maintenance free 12″ x 3″ Neoprene rear wheels and 8″ x 3″ Polyurethane front wheels.
- Over sized wheels promote easy to/from job site transit, accurate sawing, precise tracking and no more greasing.
Vibration Isolated Console
- Independent Anti-Vibration console isolators.
- Reduced vibration to handlebars increases allowable operational time per OSHA specifications.
- Reduced injuries associated with lessened vibratory operating conditions.
- Component longevity of the saw is fully reached by minimizing overall operational harmonics.
Maintenance-Free Wheel Drive System
- Hydraulic drive powered by a simple pump and motor design provides fore and aft propulsion (0 to 275 ft. per minute).
- Eliminates common gears, chains, sprockets and bearings associated with conventional drive systems.
- Benefit smooth and easy actuating control.
Simple Maintenance Requirements
- 125 hour Blade Spindle Assembly and 500 hour Hydraulic System maintenance cycles.
- Increased operational time and Common lubricating fluids.
|PS4030 Pavement Saw
||31 HP Diesel
||16″, 20″, 26″, 30″
|Max Cutting Depth
|Dimensions (Pointer Up)
||88″ x 32″ x 54″
|8″ x 3″ wide
12″ x 3″ wide
||1 in (25.4 mm)